This entry is meant to serve as a spot as I await the results of a possible thing that may be in the process of dying.
However, due to sudden internet craptastrophies, I may be unable to post until tomorrow. If this is the case, I will attempt to post as soon as I possibly can.
This next week may be turbulent, as I’m attempting to change my ISP. I’ll most definitely have a post about that, but for now, I’m sorry, but I have to leave you with nothing for today.